Pro Active Community Endeavours (PACE) is a charity limited by guarantee. Our goal is to develop community initiatives that offer our services to the population of Charnwood and the wider region, and consultation further afield.
PACE is made up of various projects aimed at divergent groups in society. These include:
- the 'enQuire' advice centre which offers general advice, signposting and also specialises in debt advice
- On Track, a unique money management educational programme
- Access Counselling, our free and confidential counselling service
- Camp Supreme, the largest non-residential children's camp of its kind in the East Midlands
- a variety of life skill training seminars and workshops covering a broad spectrum of topics
- Operation Agape, our emergency food bank service
- Shine, a popular arts, sport and music programme
- Alive & Amplified, our vibrant weekly youth project
- Crafty Capers, for those who enjoy crafts
- Shape Up, for ladies who want to keep fit
- and finally we host seasonal events including community banquets and cabaret showcases.
To find out more click on the 'Our Projects' section.
You will find information on our aims, objectives and the running of PACE by clicking on the links to the right.